Today I attended the highly anticipated workshop with Eddie Ross at Creative Candles, right here in Kansas City.   Here I am with Eddie and the arrangement I made... from his inspiration.


The arrangement was in classic Eddie style - fresh, seasonal and simple.   White garden hydrangeas, white hypericum berries, and limes.  The outside of the vase is filled with solar salt.  It has the look of chic style of sea salt, but is actually the same salt you'll find on winter sidewalks.  That's right, you can get an entire bag for about $4.  He has some great ideas about using the salt for a wedding - using it as a table runner with simple white arrangements.  


Here is his inspiration table setting using the fabulous tapers from our host, Creative Candles.  He mixed various styles, ages and textures to create this setting with great depth and personality.  I really love the milk glass goblets... my Grandma has the an amazing milk glass collection.   Look for more on Creative Candles in my next post!


Here I am with Stacey Downs (of The KC Star's House & Home) while we begin our arrangements.  


Eddie is planning to come back over the Holidays to do another class... I can't wait!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top