As we begin to think about other improvements, I continue to collect inspiration photos and clippings...  The houses are from an area in Kansas City called Mission Farms.  I love the cottage look that the shake roof, white trim, and stone accents give to the homes.  I would like to paint the exterior of our house similarly to these two below.   I'm thinking that by just painting the trim of our home with a soft white, we could brighten the exterior.  





I found this antique store in Georgetown during our trip to DC last Winter.  I just loved everything in this store - it was so cozy and casual, yet clean and sophisticated.  


I plan to have all of our furniture done in natural linen and a soft leather.  Very simple.

This was the Lorien Hotel & Spa in Old Town Alexandria, VA where we had massages.  I love how all of the books have covers.   I would like to have two wing back chairs similar to these made for our family room.

This entry way inspired my grey walls.  I love the soft, clean feeling of this room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top