From years of wedding and party planning, I've found some great resources that I find invaluable.  Over the next couple of weeks, I'll share my secret sources with you! 

Ribbon : I'm a huge fan of luxurious double faced satin and charming grosgrain ribbon - seriously, you should see my collection.  One of my favorites for ribbon is BBCrafts.com... their prices are shockingly low.  I'm talking $20 for 50 yards of 3 inch double faced satin... anywhere else, it would cost $75!

Here are some of my must haves : 


Above : This silver satin ribbon (this is shown in 1" width, I order 3" - extra special) for an upcoming wedding and I'll be using for my Christmas gifts that I'll wrap in brown craft paper.  I really like the mix of the rustic craft paper with the luxurious satin.  






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top