A couple of weeks ago, Claire Ryser of Visionaire Studios came over and we had a fabulous day - she took photos while I put together this flirty Fall table setting.  Natasha's Mulberry & Mott created the cake - their "Bee Hive" cake - isn't it so whimsical?!  I accented the table with Blue Hubbard squash.


This table is all about mixing rustic with refined - For a luxurious yet rustic feel, I layered natural oatmeal linens, a wide burlap runner and a classic ticking stripe runner.  I used my mission style farm dining room chairs with ticking stripe pillows for extra comfort.


This bouquet is another example of rustic and refined - I made it with ivory garden roses, soft pink tea roses and wheat.  


I wrapped the stems in burlap, then fastened it with pearl pins.  For DIY instructions to make this bouquet, click here!


Natasha Goellner of Natasha's Mulberry & Mott made this "Bee Hive" Cake - the mountain of meringue is so incredible.


I love Natasha's style - very soft and romantic details.


I made these pumpkin place cards from mini white pumpkins - so simple - for the DIY instructions, click here!






I placed single rose blooms around the table for big impact, but little cost... why spend hundreds on a floral centerpiece when this small bud brings just as much charm!




Claire - Thanks so much for kindly taking these photos - you are TOO talented!

See more of Claire's work here!
Visit Natasha's Mulberry & Mott at Mission Farms in Leawood, KS or here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top