This morning I'm working on a proposal for a Client that plans to host a luncheon in the Shelter at Loose Park. I developed the following sketch to help express my vision for the decor...


Whenever I'm planning an event, whether it be a birthday party, cocktail event or wedding, I find it so helpful to create a sketch like this. Not only does it help my Client understand my vision, it helps to ensure that the other vendors I'm working with are all on the same page and headed towards the same goal!

Here is the proposed menu... on this cold winter day, it is so fun to think of fresh spring menus!


Menu


Sandwiches wrapped in Parchment Paper :

*Croissants filled with Dijon Chicken Salad

*Roast Beef, Cheddar & Horseradish Sandwiches

Chinese Containers Packed with :

*Tomato, Pesto & Fresh Mozzarella Pasta Salad

*Creamy Dill Fingerling Potato Salad

Bountiful Platters of :

*Crudites with Fresh Spring Herb Dip

*Berries & Melon


Cupcakes :

Lemon with Vanilla Buttercream

Chocolate with Raspberry Buttercream




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top