Last week I created this arrangement for a 20th Anniversary celebration. Most people are intimidated by floral arranging, but I love it - I'm not a pro, but I really do enjoy it and have learned to turn out some fun arrangements for my events.


I start with the 'filler' - you could use any greens that you like. I arrange it in the vase so it is evenly distributed and creates a great shape for the entire floral.


I added these large lilies. I just love the way the smell!


Next I added a dozen roses, hydrangea and curly willow twigs.


I added white dendrobium orchids around the "collar" (bottom/outside) of the arrangement.



And finally, I inserted pink tipped parrot tulips. Done! At the event I also added cymbidium orchids to each of the willow branches... it really put it over the top - but I forgot to take a photo!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top