As you probably remember, we finally got furniture for our living room last Christmas. I wanted to freshen up the cozy Winter decor to give way for Spring. So, I started by removing our brown velvet pillow covers and replaced them with white linen.




Above : I updated the bookcase by removing the dark color books and adding touches of light blue - frames, and artwork. I also added this pale blue pillow to brighten our leather chair.


I have a large bunch of blooming branches in the corner on our blanket chest and a light blue journal in the rattan basket on the coffee table.

I love the white cable-knit pillow cover from pottery barn.
Mr. is checking it out...


This pie safe is displaying my new Napa Home & Garden pottery pieces from Red Cedar Country Gardens and some glass apothecary jars.



Here are some botanical prints. I like to display flowers and plants that actually grow on our property. Top : Dogwood, Bottom : Peonies


Here we have a magnolia.


And here are my ferns down the hallway.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top