We stared our holiday decorating by taking our annual trip to the Christmas Tree Farm to pick out a tree. I'm thrilled with our selection this year - a Frasier Fur.  It smells amazing.  The entire house is brimming with the smell of Christmas!


On the mantle, I piled magnolia leaves under the TV and hung the stockings.  I love this stocking we got last year for Mr. Darcy.  The lantern on the left side is from my Aunt's floral and decor shop, "Picket Fence."


I'll try to get a better photo of our tree at night - they are very hard to photograph!  I used natural colors with pops of red.  The 'garland' is upholstery strapping made of burlap with a red stripe.


Here is a close up of Mr. Darcy's 2010 dough ornament - I picked it up at the Junior League Holiday Mart.

  

Some of the details are frosted red balls, the great lantern from my Aunts shop, red berries and burlap strapped.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top