For our wedding in Seaside (click here to see some of the photos from our wedding!), my Mom and I put these gift bags together for our guests when they arrived.  I love how they turned out.  Each bag contained 2 mini Prosecco bottles, a bag of homemade cookies, a bag of snack mix, an agenda for the weekend and a list of the names of everyone's cottages.

What you'll need per bag :

1 large Cello Bag
2 small Cello Bags
6 cookies
1 cup of snack mix (homemade or store bought)
2 circle stickers from Paper Source
1 sheet of card stock (8.5 x 11) (I used Luxe White Cover from Paper-Source)
2 ft. ribbon (I used Paper-Souce cream satin)
Printer

I printed the "Welcome" folded bag topper on half of the card stock sheet.  On the other half, I printed the agenda with the cottage assignments on the other side.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top