Grilled Cheese... So simple, but so yummy.  This "The Best Grilled Cheese Sandwich" recipe is my favorite combination of cheeses.  Make sure you start by hand shredding the cheese - it really makes a difference if you do it by hand.  The cheese melts easier... more ewwy and gooey.   This goes great with my Tomato Basil Soup recipe!

The Best Grilled Cheese Sandwich 
4 sandwiches

Sign-up here for an emailed version of my Printable Recipes.

8 slices of Italian Bread
1 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
2/3 cup of provolone cheese, shredded
2/3 cup of swiss cheese, shredded
2 tablespoon of butter

Divide the bread into 4 stacks of 2 pieces.  butter the tops and bottoms of the sandwiches.  In between the slices, divide up the shredded cheeses.  In a hot skillet - or cast iron pan/griddle works best - grill the sandwiches on medium heat for about 3 minutes on each side until they are brown and the cheese has melted.  


Get the recipe for the simple and healthy Tomato Basil Soup here!

To find more of my Entertaining Essentials, stop by my store of specially selected favorites.

Some More Favorite Posts :






Our Weekend in the Hamptons - Our Barefoot Contessa Sighting (she sat at the table next to us at dinner!) and Martha Stewart's House



 

Want to see all of my recipes in one place?  Visit my NEW Recipe Index!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top