With an adorable Valentine's Sugar Cookie like these, they really need to be the star of your gift.  So, I chose simple, clean ways to present them as gifts.  The supplies can be easily found and is inexpensive.

Cellophane Bags : The quintessential food packaging go-to.  I included three various sizes of the cookies and tied them with natural twine.

Tip : I like the 'crunchy' cellophane bags.  You know what I'm talking about if you've ever used them.  They are not soft plastic, they are stiff.  They look much more professional than the soft plastic bags.


I love packaging goodies in glassine bags - they leave a little bit of mystery.  I found these glassine envelopes at JoAnn's.  In the past, I've also found them at Hobby Lobby, Paper-Source and Micheal's.  I used a fine point black Sharpie for the message.  



To get my sugar cookie recipe and tips for decorating, click here. 




Valentine's Day Cupcakes & Flowers - Get the step-by-step directions here!



Valentine's Day DIY Flowers - Get the step-by-step directions here!













Valentine's Day Boxed Cupcakes - Get the step-by-step directions here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top