Did I tell you I almost killed my toparies?  I was underwatering them and they didn't let me know until it was too late.  I cut them back and they're recovering but I'm not sure they'll ever be the same.  I had to run up to Maine today so I thought I'd stop and see my friends at Snug Harbor Farm.  They're just gearing up for the spring season so I thought I focus on the succulents in the greenhouses.

Blue and orange


Large



Medium



Small


Blue

Gray and green

Red

Snug Harbor garbage can

On the way back toward Wells, Maine, a thick bank of fog was rolling in off the ocean.  I thought I would turn off and look for the beach.




Down this road which reminds me of France...




...were these beautiful salt marshes.






Over the dunes...


...was the roaring ocean...


I love going to the beach off season when no one is there.  You can pretend, if only for just a few minutes, you're the only person in the world.



Mussel Beach


Dinosaur bones.
I hope you enjoyed this quick little look at Land and Sea in Maine.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top