Moms love homemade treats.  Moms love flowers.  I decided to kill two birds this Mother's Day... Flower Sugar Cookies for Mother's Day.

I'm not quite sure what kind of flower this is.  I think it is a Pansy, Poppy & Violet combination. 

Here is a link to my Sugar Cookie Recipe and Decorating Tips.



 Mr. Darcy got in on the fun, too.  After all, the Grandmas love their 'Grand-dog.'

Our Mothers are far away, so the cookies needed to be mail proof.

I put each into a cellophane bag.  I like cellophane bags that are crunchy - or stiff plastic.  You can find them here :

Cello Bags.com



I wrapped the top with a violet satin ribbon.  The bags will help to keep the cookies fresh and will protect the icing.

 To ship them, I put natural grass packing material in a shipping box.
 The cookies go in two per layer, then topped with more grass followed by another layer of cookies.

Top the package with grass to make it snug so there is not room for movement. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top