A little while back while reading comments on the Small but Charming blog, I found a florist whose blog photos really caught my attention.  Not only were their flower arrangements stunning, but they had rabbits running around their shop.  Turns out they're local!

Photo:  Weddings by Two

 
I was off work today running errands and found myself driving by so I stopped in to introduce myself.  The lovely women of Bow Street Flowers, welcomed me with open arms and even offered me a seat to sit down and chat.  We had such a great time, I would bet I was there over an hour.  I even scored a big hug from Shelley and Gillian when I left!


I didn't have my camera with me so I hope they don't mind I've borrowed a few photos off their blog and website so you can see what they do.


For my local followers, I hope you'll stop by their store and see their lovely shop.  It's on Beacon Street between Inman and Porter Square, about half a block from Dali restaurant.  Tell them I sent you!

Bow Street Flowers
108 Beacon Street
Somerville, MA  02143
www.bowstreetflowers.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top