All American Burgers : 
My Favorite Burgers & Sliders Series

There is a reason the Big Mac was so popular... the special sauce!  I don't know if I've ever actually had a Big Mac (I'm more of a Happy Meal girl - I'm being serious), but I was curious... what is so special about the sauce?  Turns out, it is just a simple Thousand Island dressing.  Wait...What's in Thousand Island dressing, you ask? 

Special Sauce (Thousand Island)
jenny's version

1/4 cup of mayonnaise
1/4 cup of ketchup
2 tablespoons of pickle relish
Mix together.





All American Burger
better than a big mac


Special Sauce
Cheddar Cheese
Bibb Lettuce
Red Onion
Burger
Bun


 

Get all of the recipes for each burger :
Bacon & Avocado Burger
Caramelized Onion & Blue Cheese Burger
All American Burger (similar to a Big Mac!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top