I've mentioned before that I'm not a naturally-born organized person.  I have to make an exaggerated effort to be efficiently productive.  The answer to my scattered-brain default mode?  Lists!

Without my lists, I would spend my day distracted and Pinterest Pinning (are you following me?) all day long!  Not that that wouldn't be fun...

The lists (especially when they are as pretty as these...) keep me on task and productive.  I wish I would've known the magic of making a little list when I was in school. 

Do your kids a favor and get them started with a good List making habit this school year.  They'll think it is a gift for them... but it is really a gift for you. 

I love these To-Do lists... the great design makes checking them off even more fun!

.................................................

It is Back to School Season!  I've put together a Back to School Guide that will make the beginning of the school year more fun (and manageable!).  These make ahead dinners, easy breakfast recipes and simple desserts will get an A+ from your kids... and will pass the parent taste test, too!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top