I'm dropping in for a rare mid-week post today because this news is too exciting to hold in until next Sunday:

I'm going to be featured in West Elm!!!! WEST ELM. As in, the West Elm.

Back in May I was contacted by the marketing folks at Etsy who were working with West Elm to find handmade pieces for their 2011 Holiday Catalog. West Elm spotted my shop and asked me to send them some of my items to be photographed. It wasn't guaranteed at that point because anything can happen during the editing process, but they just confirmed to me that my print made the final cut, so now I can finally share the news!

I sent them several of my city maps and I'm not sure exactly which one was featured, but I can't wait to find out! I'll also be featured on their website and in their Etsy profile as a featured seller. The holiday catalog hits stores October 4th... I'll be anxiously/excitedly/impatiently waiting until then to get my copy! And of course, I'll post everything to the blog once it's in my hands.

Ok, back to work! Just had to share :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top