In New England, we have had a heavy dose of Fall weather in the last two weeks - crisp 62 degree days, 45 degree nights.  It has inspired me to do some (as Katie would say...) "Fallizing." Here are a couple of snapshots of things I have done to "warm up" our home for the upcoming cool months.

By the way, looking at these photos I am now hating the 'slate' colored coffee table that I was debating about in the spring... it looks so blue with all of the fall accents.  Looks like the paint brush might be coming out - maybe a warmer grey?  Or how about an upholstered ottoman? 

And yes, I see that I left the tv on in the background - whoops.

  Here is a post of the 'before' photos from when we moved in in the spring.


Heirloom pumpkins by the fireplace.



Prints of Chestnuts and some other type of botanical...


Brown fur, velvet and embroidered pheasant pillows are added to what was all white linen before. 

 

Tiger stripe (go Tigers!) vintage book, matching gourds and a black labeled candle on the coffee table.


The light blue plates were replaced with my Woodland collection that goes along with my pewter.


The kitchen hutch is outfitted with a couple of select Fall elements.   A lot of my Everyday Essentials are featured on this hutch - click here to see the buying guide!


Tiger stripe plates... again, for Mizzou watching!


Pie Plate of mini white pumpkins...


Leaf mini plates and a plaid dish towel.

What are you doing to Fallize your home?  Photos of exterior Fallizing to come... waiting for those darn leaves to turn!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top