Since I've been pregnant, I've discovered that I think about food differently than I did before.  I used to nibble on a PBJ sandwich and a latte while I was running around during the day, then have a huge dinner and dessert at night.  I know it is not a dietitian's recommendation, but it worked for me.  Now that I'm 8 months pregnant, food has become something I depend on every 2-3 hours.  A dream, you say?  Well, it is fun to be able to stop and pick up a scone with my coffee (decaf...), and nice to be able to help myself to a second lunch around 3pm, it has left me a little unmotivated for dinner... by 6PM I feel like I've been eating all day - there's not much room for more!  I needed a little motivation for making a good meal at night, so I put together some of my favorite Fall Cozy Dinner Ideas.

What are you making for dinner tonight?  Please share - I need more inspiration!


Spaghetti & Meatballs... always a staple


Baked Potato Soup & Minestrone Soup


Tuscan Style Braised Short Ribs


Pasta Carbonara with Roasted Chicken


Homemade Pappardelle with Beef Ragu


Beef Stew (aka Beef Bourguignon) 


Beef Stroganoff


Shrimp in Vegetable Ragu with Pasta


Shrimp Linguine (what we're having tonight!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top