The sunrise nearly burned through my matchstick blinds this morning.


I'm so glad I was up to see this.


And as quickly as the color faded, Thanksgiving turned to Christmas...

...which meant hopping in the car and heading up to Wilson Farm in Lexington, Mass.



I don't know why I don't come out to this wonderful place more often.

It's a little bit nursery and greenhouse...


...a little bit farm stand...


....a little bit grocery store...



...with a whole lot a charm.

It's a great place to get your Christmas or pagan greenery, wreaths, Christmas trees...



...poinsettias in all the latest colors...


...and one of my winter favorites, winter berry.


I just hope it's hip to be square.


All of these colors...
...were a great way to kick off the holiday season.

I'm already in the spirit!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top