Here are some of my favorite finds from Williams-Sonoma that you "need" if you are hosting Thanksgiving.  For more ideas, visit my complete Thanksgiving Essentials list!

 
Wooden Acorn Twine Holder $26 : You can use this to truss your Turkey and use it to wrap up your Thanksgiving leftover boxes.  I think this would make a great hostess gift, too!

WS Pantry Plates $39 for 6! : Save 15% on these (and all WS Tabletop by using the code TABLETOP15 at checkout). These have been on my Essentials list from Day 1 - they are my favorite plates.  These Pantry Plates from WS are heavy, simple, clean and classic.  I have place settings for 18 - great for large family gatherings.  You can dress up these simple white plates with a decorative china salad plate to stretch your china collection.  
Earthware Ruffled Pie Dish $44 : You might recognize this Emile Henry pie dish from my Everyday Essentials... I have some in white & cream.  I love this earthy brown plate - perfect for Thanksgiving.  Last year my sister brought me one of these with her Pecan Pie already baked in it - the Pie Dish was my hostess gift!

Spiced Chestnut Dish Soap, Counter Spray & Hand Soap $19 : I LOVE the way this smells.  It is warm and spicy.  It will add another Holiday & Fall element to your home!


Potato Ricer $32 : This is the one thing that I don't have in my kitchen - it is on my list!  Both the Barefoot Contessa and Martha Stewart recommend using a Potato Ricer for mashed potatoes.  
Turkey Plates 4 for $49 : I love my Spode Woodland Plates.  These Turkey plates will make your table look festive for a fraction of the price!  Remember : Save 15% on these (and all WS Tabletop by using the code TABLETOP15 at checkout).
Serving Basket : I love using baskets on my Food Displays.  They add a great natural aspect.  This oval basket would be great to use as a holder for your appetizers, too.

For more ideas, visit my complete Thanksgiving Essentials list!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top