I'm normally a very humble and self-effacing person so I hope you'll forgive me if I gloat for a moment about winning "Best Tree" in the Holiday Decorating Contest on Scot Meacham Wood's "The Adventures of Tartanscot" blog.  The contest was judged by a panel of esteemed judges and prizes were awarded in three different categories.  I'm excited to have won what I think is the best prize:  Christmas ornaments from Gump's San Francisco that will be hand selected by Scot.

In all seriousness, I'm absolutely thrilled to have won.  There were some really amazing submissions and being chosen is a real honor.

Thank you all again for following along during the Christmas season.  It's been a lot of fun sharing the season with you and I'm blessed by all of your wonderful feedback.  Here is my Christmas card to you.


Merry Christmas to all!  May all the joys of the season be yours.

Steve

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top