Last week I posted a Spring table setting that featured bowls of heirloom blue and brown eggs lined up with bowls of planted daffodils down the center of the table.  I decided to make another setting with the same 'ingredients' inspired by my planted paperwhites from the Holidays.  I used the same wooden box in which the paperwhites were planted and I 'hid' the blue and brown eggs nestled in the moss.  I love that it is so simple, but seems whimsical at the same time - almost like a little patch cut out of someone's garden on Easter morning.




For a really easy place card, I wrote names on the brown eggs with a black fine point Sharpie.  I love simple table settings like these - they seem so fresh and understated but have lots of style.  Don't you think?  What will you be using to dress your Easter table?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top