I take most of my photos on our sun porch.  It has pale yellow bead-board paneled, brick painted walls and with windows on three sides.  The light is great, but I often have trouble getting a nice clean backdrop because of the windows or the painted brick.  I decided to paint some backdrops to give my photos a more professional look.

I painted my large canvas a pale powder blue - this blue has always been my signature color.


I purchased all of the paint colors I need to mix custom colors whenever I need them.  I'm able to paint my large canvas or smaller foam boards any color that I need at a moments notice.


I'm storing them in this little box in my workshop/utility room to keep them handy.


My blue board at work!  I love it.  I can't wait to try other colors on my foam boards.

pinliketweetfollow

twitterlogo1
rsslogo1a1
images1a
pinit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top