I had 184 comments so I printed them all out and numbered them by hand.  Someone commented twice -- very sneaky! -- so I skipped that comment when I numbered them.  Using a random number generator for entries 1 through 183, the winners are:


ArchitectDesignTM



Kristien62



Connie@ConnieNikiforoff Designs



Bonnie from Living Life


But wait, we're not done.  I'm so appreciative of the support and kind comments, I'd like to give away four more!

So here goes:



Nouveau Stitch



Susan Mathison



Sprout

And finally:


Camille @ The Vintique Object

If the winners could e-mail me at urbancottageblog @ gmail.com with your addresses, I'll get the books out as soon as possible.  Congratulations to the winners.

And thank you everyone for the kind comments!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top