Last week I told you that Emma and I were taking the week off to work on some projects. 


Emma and I were very busy...
Turns out, 'projects' post baby are a lot harder to get finished than the wide open days of old.  

I promised that I would share the projects I worked on this week.  Well, it's Friday... any my projects are still works in progress.  I'm a keeper of my word, so here are the projects I've been working on - and I'm still working on.  


The Mini Me Wingback Chair I'm making a slipcover for...  it is actually almost done. 


I'll be putting the finishing touches on it today... maybe.


I told you Mike was building me a bed.


Isn't it pretty?!



I'm refinishing our dresser.  This is mid strip.


This is post-strip, pre-sanding.

Check back next week for a real update on these projects!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top