I was recently asked to contribute my favorite Fall Entertaining products for the latest edition of USA Today's Modern Women magazine. 

I sent them many, many products and they selected their favorites from my submissions.  So, I wanted to go ahead and share those in the article and my other favorites with you as well.





Pewter Oval Footed Bowl, $460.00
Fill this elegant bowl with seasonal produce like fruit or gourds for a handsome harvest centerpiece.
http://www.match1995.com
Bourbon Vanilla Sugar, $23.40 for 3 pack
Easily add the warmth of vanilla to coffee or dessert with this gourmet Bourbon Vanilla Sugar when you're entertaining on a crisp Fall day.
www.RodelleKitchen.com


Libeco Tea Towels, $11.00
These classic towels are the perfect accent to use under your hot platters for a family style meal.  I'm sure you notice these all of the time in my photos!
http://www.libeco.com




Natural Beeswax Candles, $33
Creative Candles are the absolute best, clean burning candles.  Classic.
www.creativecandles.com



Arches Lanterns, $24.00-79.00
These lanterns provide instant ambiance for a cozy dinner.



Pewter Chargers, $250.00
These rustic, yet elegant chargers make any setting seem stately and refined.
http://www.match1995.com



Maple Paddle Board, $54.95
I use this board to serve a bountiful spread of cheeses - very casual and chic.


Chocolate Brown Monogramed Linen Napkins, $49.95 for 4
You'll never notice a stain on these elegant linens.  The monogram is a must for every host!  Love that the brown is shown with an "H" embroidered!

Emile Henry Pie Dish, $45.00
Not just for pies, it makes a beautiful service piece for baked casseroles and side dishes for a family style meal.



Graphite Staub Cocotte
I use this impressive crock for cozy fall favorites like boeuf bourguignon - it goes straight from the oven or stovetop to the table.


Pottery Barn Pumpkin Serve Bowl, $14.50
I love these fun and seasonal bowls - they will completely make your table and party!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top