You all know that Mike loves Chocolate Chip Cookies.  He always insists "don't fix what's not broken."  An for him, it doesn't get better than a good chocolate chip cookie.



I knew he'd be excited about these Chocolate Chip Blondes (officially Chocolate "Chunk" but I used chips because that's what I had) because they are basically Chocolate Chip Cookies in bar form.  Not basically, that's exactly what they are.  In fact, I think it is The Barefoot Contessa's exact Chocolate Chunk Cookie recipe, just baked in a baking dish vs. scooped into cookies.

True to form, these cookies I mean blondies are delish.  My only note is that I only baked them for 22 minutes of the recommended 30 and they do not seem as goey or moist as pictured in Foolproof.  I wonder if it is because I used a metal sheet pan vs. a glass baking dish?  Anyone else run into this problem?

Don't worry though, we are still gobbling them up at record speed.  I took these photos yesterday and am looking at the last one right now!

You can find the recipe here!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top