Thanks to everyone for the get-well wishes.  I was down with the flu for about five days.
It wasn't the sickest I've ever been but I guess I was lucky.  I've heard from people who were sick for a few weeks. 

We got about 28 inches of snow literally overnight and I was feeling well enough to get
myself shoveled out today.  I took some before and after photos to share.




This was the first time I've ever seen a front-end loader plowing the streets.















We were lucky compared to many who have no power and others on the waterfront whose
homes were flooded and/or destroyed by astronomically high tides last night and this morning.

We're expecting rain on Monday which will add a lot of additional weight to the snow that's up there so I have to get up my roof tomorrow to shovel it off.

Just another winter day in New England.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top