We're getting ready to return to Seaside for the first time since our wedding!  So, two and a half years after our wedding, I thought this would be a perfect time to share our stationery.  Also, my Aunt Lisa asked me if I had a photo of our invitations she could share with a friend and I realized I had never posted them on the blog.  

And... if you haven't noticed, I've been away from the blog this/last week because I've been spending every extra second working on our bathroom.  We're working on a little freshening up in the upstairs bath that I'll share later on this week.  So, this post is buying my a little time until the bathroom is ready to photograph!


Our wedding colors were a powder blue, ivory and pale grey.  I designed all of our paper products myself and had them printed on Paper-Source papers at a local offset printing company.   

The fonts are : 
Copperplate Light for the text
Currency four our names
Freebooter for the script


The backs of each piece was printed in pale blue stripes - I thought it was a fun, but classic way to add a special detail.


 Instead of a classic reception card, we included this little blue card that was smaller than a business card.

This is our save the date that was printed on silk linen fabric paper.  I printed these on my own printer then made it very thick by mounting it on two pieces of cardstock with my Zyron sticker machine, just as I did for Emma's Birthday Invitations.


We also included this map card in the Save The Date to help everyone grasp the town of Seaside.  If you've never heard of Seaside, it is the most charming resort town that was designed to be a "classic small town" built right on the beach - the cottages (you can rent!) are all beautiful and lined up on picket fence clad streets.  Here is what I wrote about Seaside while we were planning our wedding.

 
You can see the texture of the paper we used - it is Paper-Source Luxe cardstock.



These are photos of our gift bags we had for all of our guests.  (photo, claireryser.com)

(photo, claireryser.com)

The contents included an itinerary, mini prosecco bottles, cookies and snack mix.   For more details on the bags, visit this post.

Here are a couple of details of our wedding :

(photo, claireryser.com)


(photo, claireryser.com)


(photo, claireryser.com)



(photo, claireryser.com)


(photo, claireryser.com)


(photo, claireryser.com)

(photo, claireryser.com)


Here are all of the photos from our wedding : Our Wedding in Seaside, Fl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top