We're setting sail for Seaside shortly.  So... I've been doing a little hunting and shopping.  A lot of these items I already own - shorts, scarfs, light-weight sweaters, and crisp pj's.  But, I have added a couple of suits (mama one-pieces... that will be shipped directly to seaside because I'm a last minute shopper) and some great tunics.  All of these, of course, are from J.Crew.  I'm so unoriginal, but I feel like it is the only store that I can walk in and love everything - all of the different colors and styles mix and match so nicely.  I feel like I can really put together a look that is unique to me.  Right...?

Each season I find myself gravitating toward the same colors.  This season is navy, purples and corals.   Fresh and fun.  Ahh... I can't wait to be sitting on the beach with my baby!

Speaking of...
I thought I'd share some of Emma's new looks she'll be sporting this Spring.  Most of these are Mini Boden, but the Sandals are classic Salt Water sandals.  I'm obsessed with them... and all of these little tops Emma will wear on the beach with her chambray bloomers.  The pale pink leggings are from BabyGap, our other go-to store.  They have the cutest Beatrice Potter collection right now - everything is covered in bunnies!


To find all of the links to these goodies (and the above boards) and follow along with my cyber-browsing and pinning : Jenny's Pinterest Page


Also... I've ventured into the Instagram world!  I'll be IG-ing our vacation in real-time, so join me on Instagram!  I'm new to IG, so I'd love to see my following increase.  Hint, hint.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top