I don't know about you but I love Etsy.  I've found some wonderful vintage items
as well as handmade products from shops around the world.  So when friend, fellow blogger  and interior decorator Carol Beck told me she was opening a shop, I couldn't wait to visit
and get a behind the scenes tour of her new virtual pillow shop called 6 Wilson.


Carol had her own custom drapery business so has great sewing chops.  She now works
full-time with an interior design firm in Rhode Island, handles her own design clients and has
now turned her dining room into a workroom to supply her Etsy shop.  Her sewing machine
is set up on one side of the dining table and her serger is on the other side.  


The rest of the table has all of Carol's supplies, trims and tools all set up and ready to go.



I would say Carol is a connoisseur of fabrics.  I tagged along on a shopping trip
to the fabric shop and I learned a lot about fabrics.  All of the fabrics she's using
are beautiful high-end, designer fabrics.  And no corners are being cut
in their construction.  All of the edges are serged, constructed with
invisible zippers and the corners are tapered to minimize dog ears.
Most of the pillow covers use the same fabric on the front and back but if
the back is different, it's an equally beautiful coordinating fabric on the back.

Let me a show you a few of my favorites and then you can head
over to Carol's 6Wilson etsy shop and choose your own favorite.









Aren't they gorgeous?

I just couldn't resist bringing one home to liven up my guest room.


So now it's your turn to choose.  Carol has generously offered to give away
one of her beautiful  pillow covers to one of you.  And you get to pick your own!  



All you have to do is visit 6 Wilson, choose the pillow cover you'd love to have
and come back tell me which one in your comment.  If you're an anonymous
commenter please leave an e-mail address or your name AND the city/state you're
from so we can properly identify you if you're chosen.

For a second chance, follow 6 Wilson on Instagram or "like" 6 Wilson on
 Facebook and leave your Instagram/FB moniker in a second comment.

This offer is open to anyone worldwide.


I'll choose the winner next Sunday, May 5th, and your beautiful
pillow cover will soon be on its way.

Visit 6 Wilson and good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top