I'm often asked to participate on other blogs.  I don't always have the time to do them, but for some reason this "ask" seemed really fun... dream shopping.  Eden from Sugar & Charm asked me to select my dream outfit for a Kentucky Derby party. 

I have a fairly distinct (eh, minimal?) style.  I'm very particular about what I purchase and wear... although if you looked at my closet it might seem quite boring!  Lots of basics.  Lots of solids.  Lots of oxfords, cardigans, cropped pants and ballet flats. 

I'm a self proclaimed J.Crew monster.  I know my size, I know what I like - and it always seems like they have it... with some added character pieces to spice things up.  So, suuur-prize sur-prise, my entire "dream outfit" is from J.Crew.  While I can (and do) spend hours dreaming about my "future" multiple multimillion dollar homes, for some reason I can only dream in beautiful J.Crew basics when it comes to my wardrobe.  

As you can see, along with the outfit- the gold rimmed julep glasses with the "H" monogram would be a must... and banana cupcakes.  

Here is a link to the feature on Sugar & Charm - it has links to all of the items.  Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top