Last week I set a table to coordinate with the Blue Hydrangea Cupcakes I posted yesterday (complete with new how-to video...).

I love mixing and matching with all of the colors in my collection.  I used my Powder Blue Anna Wheatherly gold rimmed china plates (they match the Bliss Blue Color Collection in my store) because I think the pale blue looks so great with the purple and deep blues of the late summer hydrangea that seem to be everywhere in our neighborhood - except my house.  I "borrowed" them from my neighbor - with permission, of course.



I had a hard time deciding which candles to use to compliment the flowers...

Left to Right :

Mom's Hydrangea
Seaside
Privet Berry Blue



I ended up with the Privet Berry Blue.  I thought they looked great with the cupcakes I created, as they were a deeper blue.  They "Mom's Hydrangea" color was almost too close of an exact match with the actual hydrangeas, and I thought the Seaside was a little too bright. 
The True Navy Blue was such a nice compliment to the light blue plates.

The Hemstitch Napkins are embroidered in Seaside.
The here are the deep blue and purple "Hydrangea Cupcakes" I made featuring the fun Celebration Candles in Seaside.

For detailed step-by-step instructions, click here.

































Here is the Pin Strip!




Here is a little behind the scenes...


There is a new photographer in the family.  You'll never guess what she was taking pictures of...


Cupcakes!  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top