It is so weird to feel like I'm not working, when all I've been doing is working.  I've been making multiple recipes a day (seems like lots of cookies) and photographing everything... but it is all in preparation for the new product line coming out next week.  So, I can't share them yet.  But (hopefully) next week at this time I'll have a slew of new recipes to show you that feature some of my new products.  Thanks, again, for hanging in there while I'm distracted - not much longer!

In the meantime, I'm planning a little summer get together (shocking, right?) and have been sorting through my recipes in search of a menu.  Below is what I've come up with... now I just need an idea for a table setting.  What do you think?  Hydrangeas?  Pots of lavender?  Piles of heirloom tomatoes?!  Humm...

Heirloom Tomato & Fresh Mozzarella Flatbread Pizza

Steaks with a Sweet Shallot Wine Sauce

 Lemon Orzo Pasta Salad with Yellow Squash & Green Onions

 

Peach Crostada

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top