I've been Fall-izing!  As you can see, I've updated the header to include some of my favorite produce, colors and products of the season.  We haven't done our official pumpkin patch trip, but we have picked up just a couple at the market in the last couple of weeks.  Emma loves looking at all of the piles of colors each time we go to the grocery store. 


Fall Entertaining Guide (left):
To Fall-ize the blog, I've updated the Fall Entertaining Guide I created last year.  It contains photo links to all of my Fall recipes, table settings and decor ideas.  You'll also be able to find some of these links in the sidebar to the right.  I'll continue to update both of these as I add new recipes this season. 

As I had transitioned to in the past, all of my recipes indexes can also be found in the links on the right, on Pinterest.  It is the easiest way to keep a visual index that is up-to-date... and I know almost everyone is familiar with Pinterest, so it is a natural solution.   Be sure to follow my "Fall" Pinterest Board too, where I'll stash everything that is inspiring me this season.





As I announced last week, I added some new products to my store.  Here are some of my favorite new essentials for Fall :


Warm Wood Berry Baskets

These berry baskets have warmer hues than the typical baskets - they are the perfect little container for packaging fall treats.

One of my favorite ways to use these are as a Breakfast Hostess Gift with Banana Bread, Honey Butter & Coffee Beans.

10 for $10
Tablet + Le Pens

This is the best little gift for yourself - a great way to get organized.

Le Pens have been my favorite for years.  In college I used the navy, but now I'm a fan of the grey.  They are thin and elegant, with a tiny felt tip.  You may have seen them on Martha Stewart's desk.  She's also a huge fan.  In fact, she gave her design editor, Kevin Sharky, an entire case of these grey pens for his new office.

I had the tablets custom printed with a simple label-style header on a natural (just slightly creamy) cardstock.  I love the heavier weight paper because when I tear it off to take the list with me, it doesn't get crumpled and messy.   I designed the size to fit perfectly as a label (similar to my wedding party welcome bag) for my medium cello bags.

The set comes with 1 tablet + 4 le pens for $12.
*Due to high demand, these will not ship until 10/3.

My Everyday Candle in a Mini Latte Bowl

I had these custom poured by a local artisan.  She created this most amazing scent that contains all of my favorite things - red currant, quince and the slightest hint of orange blossom.  I burn this candle in our home on a daily basis - it is so soft and sophisticated.  It is the kind of candle that makes you want to breathe deep and relax into a cozy corner.

I had them poured in a mini latte bowl (from Anthropologie) that can be used after the candle is gone.  I love anything with a double use.  This is my Everyday candle, but I'm also going to introduce a new scent each season - if you get each candle, you can create your own little collection of mini latte bowls.  They are perfect for everything from individual desserts to holding dijon on a buffet.

$14
Natural Linen Napkins with Grey & Black Stripes

These are my favorite new essential for fall.  The natural linen is such a beautiful color - especially with the grey and black stripes.  I'm loving them on my table right now... they give it just enough of a cozy, rustic element that I love for Autumn.  Don't be afraid to use them - they soften beautifully after washing.  I've included a photo of the tea towels (made in the same material) after being washed, and before being ironed.  Of course, you can press them each time, but I love the soft, casual look straight from the dryer.

Set of 4 100% linen napkins, $32.

Fall Color Collection of 12" Taper Candles

I picked these colors just for Fall - warm and natural colors that go great with the season's pumpkins and gourds.

These Taper Candles are so special.  The quality and craftsmanship is unmatched.  I first learned about Creative Candles from years of browsing through Martha Stewart Living - beautiful tables set with these stunning candles in the most sophisticated colors.  It turns out that these candles beloved by Martha are handmade in a 50-year-old factory 1 mile from my house!

Each candle comes with a strip of beeswax to be used to help fit the candles in any holder and holds them perfectly straight.

Set of 2 packaged in a clear & brown box, $10.50



Natural Linen Tea Towels

In our home, I love to change out little accessories and accents with the change of the seasons.  Tea towels are my favorite way to add a seasonal touch to my kitchen.  The natural linen of these towels is such a beautiful color for Fall - especially with the grey and black stripes.  I'm loving them in my kitchen right now... they give it just enough of a cozy, rustic element that I love for Autumn.
Don't be afraid to use them - they soften beautifully after washing.  I've included a photo of them after being washed, and before being ironed.  Of course, you can press them each time, but I love the soft, casual look straight from the dryer.

Set of 2 100% linen towels, $24.
*Due to high demand, these will not ship until October 4th.


Today, I took the morning and put together four different table settings using various combinations of my Fall products mixed with different shapes and colors of pumpkins and gourds.  I'll be sharing them over the next couple of days to help inspire your Fall Table Settings.  Here is a sneak peak of how our table is set right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top