Emma helping me with the new header shot.  She also said, "Mommy, be careful, get down."
Finally!  I feel like I've just finished my final exams.  The last three weeks have been filled with ordering, designing, styling, baking, crafting and now (finally) posting Valentine's Day bliss.  I've added a lot of new products and restocked many of the favorites from the holidays.

You can see the entire Valentine's Day collection, here.

My goal is to be able to provide you with everything you need to create beautiful gifts, so I've added lots of new ribbons, twine and tags.  Below I've featured some of my new favorite things for Valentine's Day, but I'll be posting blogs with step-by-step instructions for creating in the next week. 

Thank you so much for your support and enthusiasm for my store - it is such a fun venture.  I've loved getting to know all of you through your orders and kind notes.  I hope you find something that helps you create something beautiful, make a friend smile, have a special moment with your family or make your day brighter.  Yay for a holiday all about LOVE : )

 










Baby Bird Copper Cookie Cutters, $14

These Baby Birds have been one of my favorites for the last 8 years when I first found it at a local boutique.  I've used it for baby showers, wedding showers, Valentine's Day and Easter.  They are irresistibly charming - and so versatile.  I've featured them on the site on several occasions and receive countless requests for them.

These cookie cutters are extra special, as they are made from copper - the most traditional metal for cutters.  They are a truly heirloom quality cutter that can be passed down for generations.  I love collecting copper cutters - and I love thinking that Emma will be using them with her kids and grandkids as they make holiday memories as I did with my Mom and Sister.

The cutters make fabulous gifts, too.  I've packaged each cutter with a recipe card of my favorite Sugar Cookies and wrapped them in a cello bag with a bow and a tag - ready for gifting.


Vanilla Bean Paste, $12

This is a thick, gel syrup that is packed full of real vanilla bean seeds - you can use it in the place of Vanilla Extract in any recipe.  Add the power of real vanilla beans and those luscious black specs of vanilla beans to coffee, whipped cream, sugar cookies, custard sauce... 

Kraft Coffee Bags

These bags are great for just about anything - especially for homemade gifts.  The inside is lined with a plastic film to keep the bag from getting stained.  You can fill it with truffled popcorn, homemade chocolates or, my favorite, vanilla sugar.  The tabs fold over the top of the bag to hold it secure.

Vanilla Sugar Labels

I've printed these on my favorite sticker labels.  They are a creamy white color printed with a medium pink.  They look great paired with my Kraft "Coffee" Bags filled with Vanilla Sugar... a very easy and beautiful no-bake gift.

Valentine's Day Tags & Cards


I'm crazy about these.  My favorite part?  The backs - printed with stripes.  I had our wedding invitations printed this same way - it was such a fun way to add some whimsy to our otherwise classic invitations.

Be Mine Medium Cards : Can be folded over treat bags, or used as a folded card.

Sweetest Day Tags :  Pre-punched ready to be strung on a ribbon.




















Sugars & Sprinkles

I love using simple white and clear sprinkles on my baked goods.  Many of my readers have commented how much they like the sprinkles that I use on my cookies and cupcakes, but they haven't been able to find them.  I've packaged these in glass jars to make your baking pantry look great, too.

Three Options Available,
7 ounces each - $10

Fine Sanding Sugar
Coarse Sanding Crystals
White Nonpareils


Wooden Baking Baskets

I've restocked these baskets - a best seller for the holidays!  I have some new recipe ideas for them coming soon!
Tablet & Le Pens

I have 6 new colors added - including some great colors for Valentine's Day!

Ribbon!

I have a lot of new fabulous colors added to my Grosgrain and Double Faced Satin collection.   Now that so many of you have a huge roll of kraft paper from my holiday collection, you need lots of ribbon to go along with it!







Hope you find something you love!




















Here is an easy-to-pin strip!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top