The following is an excerpt from my monthly column on My Well-Being.com.  Read the entire article with step-by-step photos, here.

Step-by-Step Guide: Arrange Flowers Like a Pro


We all think about setting the table with fresh flowers when we're hosting a party, but one of my resolutions that I'm trying to keep this year is to keep fresh flowers in our home at all times. It is such an easy and simple way to bring life and beauty into our homes, especially during long winter months.  Not only does it make the house feel alive, but I get great pleasure out of making the arrangements myself.  

I love to pick up seasonal flowers from the grocery store and make simple arrangements myself.  Usually, I make a small arrangement for the kitchen table, then I will put a single bud in a small vase by my kitchen sink, on the bedside table and on the side table in the living room.  

Flower arranging can be a fabulous hobby to begin - the supplies investment is minimal (fresh flowers, scissors & a vase!) and you can start small.  For some reason, most of us believe that only professional florist can make a flower arrangement.  It is true that they know many tricks and techniques that help them make beautiful arrangements, so today, I'm sharing floral design tips that I use at home that I learned from my years planning events and weddings.

Read the entire article with step-by-step photos, here >



Read the entire article with step-by-step photos, here >

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top