**Repost from April 2011.  I'm re-sharing this today because I found myself looking back at these photos yesterday while looking for exterior inspiration for our renovation/addition.  The exterior of the Ralph Lauren Children's Store in East Hampton is one of my all time favorites.  Cedar shakes, Navy shutters, Brass accents, Cream raised paneled trim and boxwood.  Not only is there a lot of architectural design inspiration in this post, but beautiful whimsical Easter delights, too.  

While you enjoy browsing, enjoy Free Shipping off of every order in my store today!  Use the code : FreeFriday at checkout.  Happy Easter Weekend!

Jenny
...........

As promised, here is post solely dedicated to the Ralph Lauren Children store in East Hampton.  The outside is perfect - feels like a home.  I love the navy shutters... taking notes for homes in my future.

Read more about our East Hampton Weekend getaway here!


Darling Easter outfits - how fun would it be to do the window displays for Ralph Lauren?


I can see Samantha in that plaid number.


 Inside they've created this life-size tree and tree house - all white.  This is amazing.  How whimsical!


It is so incredible - I think it must have been made from plaster or some sort of material.  Can't wait to do this somewhere!  Any takers out there? 

A darling little couple - what a sweet dress.

Read more about our East Hampton Weekend getaway here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top