The "Shop By Color" Collection of my store is one of my favorite elements - party and entertaining supplies of coordinating colors.  There, you can find ribbons, cards, tags & candles all in matching colors.  In the last month, I've added a new "Party & Wedding" section that has more essentials for your next party, shower or wedding.  These Creamware Cupcake Stands are a new addition that I think are so darling.

For the next couple of weeks, I'm going to be featuring table settings and party inspiration using various combinations of my favorites.  I used to design and coordinate 2-3 showers a month for clients, and sometimes I miss getting to set a fun table decked out in matching, festive decorations.  So, I'm letting myself have some fun and set some pretend tables for imaginary parties I wish I was hosting : )


Today's color is Seaside.  As most of you know, Mike and I got married in Seaside, Florida almost 4 years ago.  While most of our wedding was done in Navajo Cream, Bliss Blue & Privet Berry Blue, we also used hints of Seaside.  My "Seaside" color is a soft aqua - very much the color of the water there in magical seaside.  

Here, Seaside 1 1/2" Satin Ribbon is tied around gold polka-dot wrapping paper... I love this paper, do you think I should try to carry it in the store?  

My Willow Gathering Basket filled with white hydrangeas got a makeover with some Seaside Satin Ribbon.

I set the table using my own Anna Weatherely china plates from our wedding that are a lovely soft blue with a gold rim.   Each place setting got a cupcake (on a stand, of course) and a place card with a Seaside Folded Card.


I created a very, very easy centerpiece by filling the table with white hydrangeas in drinking glasses.  I love how it filled the table in a mass looking very impressive... but was literally the easiest centerpiece I'd ever made.  I used 12" Hand Dipped Taper Candles in Navajo Cream in my pewter holders, but the Seaside color would've looked great, too.


You can see the mass of hydrangeas from this angle.  If I had tried to put all 8 of them in just one vase, it would've looked nearly as full or impressive.


Close up of the place card and cupcake stand.


 What is a pretend party without a pretend favor?  : )  These Favor Boxes are another new addition to the store - they come in a textured Cream and this Seaside color.  They are 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" x 1 7/8" when folded.  I used my Circle Printable Labels to make them look custom.

Here is the recipe for the yummy Wedding Cake Cookies.


LaMarca Prosecco sent me this beautiful bottle that inspired this post!  Love this for a Bridal Shower or gift for the wedding toast.  


These mini bottles make a perfect parting gift along with my "Wedding Cake Cookies."


Here is the easy-to-pin strip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top