The New Fall Collection

This season of product collecting has been a complete labor of love.  I started ordering and designing these products at the beginning of Summer and really took my time finding things I am crazy about.  Autumn is my favorite time of the year - the muted tones and color palate feel so good and comfortable to me.

See the entire "New for Fall" collection, here.

There are many "new favorites" I have and a couple of products that I've been searching for since day 1 that I've finally found (like these Candle Holders and the Herringbone Throws).  Others are newer versions of themselves, like the new Everyday scent I created for My Everyday Candles and... Dish Soap.  I hope you love browsing the products as much as I loved finding them!

Wood Candle Holders, $4-8

I love the elegant and minimal style of these Wooden Candle Holders.  They really allow the beautiful taper candles to be showcased.  I can't wait to use these mixed with heirloom pumpkins and gourds all the way down my table this fall.  They are completely bare and unfinished wood.   I came across these little wooden candle holders in an issue of Martha Stewart Living that was featuring Creative Candles (the same brand of candles that I carry).  They had painted the candle holders the same tone and color of the candles - such a creative idea. I love them bare and natural, but also plan to stain some a dark walnut color, paint some a creamy white and maybe try my hand at matching candle colors, too.  I'll be sharing my DIY posts in the future.

Candles featured here : Edgartown Sand, Lexington Wheat, Navajo Cream & Falmouth Grey

Petite Brown Tart Pans, 10 for $6

One of my favorite things to stock in my store are items that professionals use that aren't typically available to consumers.  It is usually these simple, classic products that create the most beautiful, bakery worthy treats - like these Petite Tart Pans.  They are made of a thick brown kraft paper, but are safe to bake in and disposable.  I have so many ideas for these this fall, beginning with these Salted Caramel Apple Tarts... recipe coming tomorrow!

Other products pictured :

Jute Twine, $5
Edgartown Sand Tag, $8 for 10
Large Cello Bag
Multi Stripe Linen Tea Towel, $30 for 2

Linen Collection :

I have always collected linens - vintage, new, antique and everything between.  This season I've added a collection of linens including Herringbone Throws.

Herringbone Throws, $88

These Herringbone Throws are absolutely luscious.  They are so so so soft, heavy and cozy - a blanket that you'll love curling up with in your favorite chair.  The amazing thing about these throws is that they are made of 100% cotton, which means you won't feel bad actually using it!  The colors are beautifully muted and natural - a perfect cozy accent for autumn.




These linens are made in Europe of 100% linen.  They have that luxurious, soft and heavy feel of real linen.  Some of the Tea Towels have coordinating Cocktail Napkins or Dinner Napkins, which makes a lovely set for entertaining.

.....
The Entire Linen Collection :

Cream & Grey : Tea Towels & Napkins

Warm Grey Plaid : Tea Towels

Classic Cafe White & Black :  Tea Towels

Orange & White : Tea Towels


Natural Multi Striped : Tea Towels & Cocktail Napkins












Fall Color Collection
I have a new project that I've been working on... a hutch to organize all of my crafting supplies and products.  I'm still putting the finishing touches on it and will share the complete thing in a couple of days.  For now, you get a sneak peek at what's inside - all of my new Tags, Cards, Ribbons, Twines and Candles in muted Autumn tones.

Autumn Cards & Tags, Ribbons and Twines can all be found in my Packaging section.

My New Everyday Candles, $12.50 - $16.00

A couple of months ago I came across a scent with which I fell in love.  I took it to my candlemaker and together we dissected it until we came up with the perfect scent.  It is a lovely combination of Currant, Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Grapefruit & Cedar - it is warm, relaxing, rejuvenating and intoxicating.  This is one of those candles that make you want to breathe deeply and just relax. 

This season I'm offering two containers - my classic Mini Latte Bowl and a new Gold Tin.  The Gold Tins make a great little something extra to complete a birthday or hostess gift.


Everyday Dish Soap, $8

When I started this store (one year ago!) this was one of the first products I wanted to have.  As all of you know, I love everyday luxuries - just little things that make normal day-to-day a little more special.  This Everyday Dish Soap is special in many ways.  It is made from Earth Friendly Products soap (that is coconut-based).  I've added a touch of my new "Everyday" blend of essential oils that is a combination of currant, orange blossom, jasmine, grapefruit and cedar.  I designed the packaging to be subtle and classic - no bright colors or distracting labels to take away from your beautiful kitchen.



Hope you've enjoyed this little peek - there is more to see in the "New for Fall" section of the store, here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top