As you all know, each month I write an article for My Well-Being.com.  This month I shared my ideas for Hosting Heartfelt Holiday Parties.  It is not too late to try some of these ideas this year - most are very simple and require minimal planning.  Enjoy this excerpt, read the entire article, here.

"Each Holiday season I make our family entertaining plan.  We don't host a large fancy open house or a cocktail party for a hundred people, but we host many small gatherings for our friends and family.  When I make this plan and schedule, we talk about what we really want to experience during the Holiday season - memorable moments with our family, magical experiences with our daughter, festive celebrations with friends and traditions of giving to others.  We do our best to plan our entire month of December around these goals of truly experiencing the warmth, peace and love that the Holidays can bring....
Caroling Party, Cookie Decorating Party, Candlelight Dinner, Stocking Stuffing Party..."
Keep reading and get more details about each of these parties ideas, here.  Happy Holiday Hosting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top