First, can I say that you guys rock!  Every now and then I like to put up to start a debate and it was interesting to hear everyone's viewpoint.  What I didn't expect was all the wonderful compliments that you all offered up.  It was a big hug from around the world and I thank you all very much.  You're all awesome!


Anyway, I've wanted to do a post about vignettes but I'm having writer's block.  It might need to be  broken down into two different posts because I have a lot of thoughts.  They're just hard thoughts to put into words and sound at all intelligent.  I'll keep trying.

In the meantime, I thought I would show you a little local color.  When you think of autumn, you probably imagine a rural landscape.  But we enjoy autumn color in the city too and it's sometimes equally beautiful in the urban landscape. 

I hope you enjoy.








This is just around the corner from my office.  The City of Boston is encouraging bike riding and they've installed many of these self-serve bike rental sites around the city.  It's called the Hubway.


The foliage is even beautiful at night under the street lights.


A rainy day on Thursday brought many of my leaves down onto the sidewalk.  I'll rake these up and put lay a blanket on the garden as I put it sleep for the winter.

I hope you're enjoying a beautiful autumn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top