We held the 4th annual (gasp!) Clambake at our home over Memorial Day Weekend. As always, it was a fun night full of great food, family and friends.

I set a long table in the back yard - using the "Clambake Linen" I made 4 years ago... it has been a feature every year.


I snipped some blue hydrangeas from my plants and used a lot of votives, pillar candles, sage green plates and white linen napkins.



I hung votive candles from our umbrella - it created great ambiance.



The hydrangea plants are doing well! I created this planter from stones I found around our property.



Samantha and her parents - her first clambake! We started the night with a bruschetta platter :

Chopped Olive Tapenade
Tomato & Basil
Artichoke & Goat Cheese Spread
Toasted Baguette Slices


She was dressed perfectly for the occasion - baby madras and her mizzou rattle.


Our friend Caroline... note the beginning of the navy and white theme - never planned, but always happens!


Katie and Julie... more navy and white!


Cocktail hour - Mr. Darcy is looking for any dropped bruschetta.




I found the white buckets at Target in the dollar spot - perfect for our shells.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top