Peanut Dipping Sauce for Spring Rolls

I am, by no stretch, a Thai food aficionado.  I do know that I like a little bit of curry and a lot peanut sauce.  Fresh spring rolls dipped in peanut sauce is one of my favorites.

Peanut Sauce is also great to keep around the house - drizzled on chicken, seared flat iron steak.

Peanut Dipping Sauce Recipe

1 cup of crunchy peanut butter
1/4 cup of soy sauce
1 clove of garlic
3 tablespoons of brown sugar
2 limes
2 teaspoons of chili sauce (I like Sriracha or "Rooster" sauce, as it is called)
1/2 cup of hot water
chopped peanuts

In a food processor, combine peanut butter, soy, garlic, brown sugar, limes and chili sauce.  Pulse until combined.  Pour in hot water and pulse until creamy.  Stir in chopped peanuts.  Store in refrigerator for 2 weeks.










Spring Rolls :

At first, I was intimidated by the rice paper and rice noodles, but after easily finding them at my neighborhood grocery store and reading the instructions... boil in water for 2 minutes/soak in hot water for 20 seconds, respectively... I decided I could manage.

Spring Roll Recipe & Directions>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top