I like a nice store-bought gift, but I LOVE a homemade gift.  I also LOVE to make homemade gifts.  Valentine's Day is one of those holidays that the thought really does count.  The holiday is right after The Holidays and I still haven't come down from our over-indulgent Christmas season.  I am in the mood for simple and sweet.  These two projects are beautiful and inexpensive.  I think anyone would be thrilled to receive either one... or both.  Me?  I would like both.



Burlap wrapped tulip bouquet with homemade Valentine's Day label.

 You'll Need :

1 bouquet of 6-12 tulips ($6 at the store)
1 square foot piece of burlap
1 yard of satin ribbon (paper-source)
1 valentine's day label/card
1 piece of double stick tape (or zot)

TIP : When you pick up your bouquet at the grocery store florist, ask them for some water tubes.  It will help to keep the bouquet fresh.  It is not absolutely necessary, but it will help if they will be out of water for more than an hour.

"Have a LOVELY Day" Label :

You can print the Lovely Day label template here!  


TIP : I like to print of ivory textured cardstock from Paper-Source.  It is an automatic upgrade for a homemade card.



More Homemade Valentine's Day Ideas : 


Valentine's Day Cupcakes & Flowers - Get the step-by-step directions here!
Valentine's Day Boxed Cupcakes - Get the step-by-step directions here!










 Valentine's Day Sugar Cookies - Get the step-by-step directions here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top