For the past couple of weeks I've been contributing to The Williams-Sonoma Blog, The Blender, on all things entertaining.  It has been a lot of fun to reach out to new readers for such a well respected brand.

The first submission was a Fall Harvest Table Setting & Dinner Party Menu.  I featured a table set with heirloom pumpkins and mini pumpkin candle holders that Mike and I created.

The post includes a Harvest inspired menu that would be perfect for a small, intimate gathering of friends. 










For my second submission, I expanded on my Game Day Tailgate Party idea with more details on how to set up a great game day spread and how to incorporate team colors into your decor.


Check in at The Blender often to see what else I've been up to... here's a hint : the next post might include piles of pumpkins.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top