Yesterday I posted my idea for hosting a simple Pumpkin Carving Party on your front porch.  The entire concept was based around being able to celebrate the Fall season without planning an elaborate occasion.  All you have to do is pick up a couple of pumpkins, snacks and apple cider.  Set it up on your front steps and send out an email to your neighbors and friends. 

I decided to make it even easier for you - I designed "Pumpkin Carving Party" invitations for your to forward to your invitees.  There are four different designs to choose from.  Click on the one you like best to open it in its own window.  Right click, and Save Image As.  Insert the graphic into an email with the time, date and RSVP information.

Have you been inspired?! Are you planning to host a simple (or elaborate?!) Pumpkin Carving Party of your own?  I'd love to see photos of your party!  Leave a comment with a link to photos of your party, or email them to me directly (jenny@jennysteffens.com).  I may feature it on the blog!




Don't forget!  If you host a Pumpkin Carving party, leave a comment with a link to photos of your party, or email them to me directly (jenny@jennysteffens.com).  I may feature it on the blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top