When I owned a catering company, I learned that it, indeed, is “all about presentation,” as they say.  I’ll never understand how someone can spend so much time and effort into making a delicious and beautiful treat, then put it into a plastic tupperware box or put it on a paper plate wrapped in plastic wrap.  Drives me crazy... I realize that most people do not have all the time in the world to dream up how to package their cookies.  Yes, I know there are more important things.  Buuuut, it is so easy with just a little effort.

Take a cue from you favorite retail boutiques, do they put your purchases in a plastic grocery stack?  No, they wrap your items lovingly in tissue sealed with a branded sticker and then into a color coordinated gift bag.  Packaging your kitchen goodies nicely might even make them taste better... if that is possible.

Now, you can find all of this packaging supplies in my online store : Everyday Occasions - enjoy!

 Kitchen Packaging Supplies
   
Cellophane Bags (buy here)
2.5" circle labels
Small Rectangle Labels
Parchment paper
Bakers twine
Scissors
Various Ribbons & Colorful Twine

Here are some of the examples of how I have used these materials throughout the year :










oohh... look what's inside!  (recipe here)








Mini Chocolate and Salted Caramel Sandwich Cookies in Cello Bags with Foldover Card packaged in a mailer box with parchment paper, then tied with natural twine.





Chocolate Brownie Cupcake... yum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top