I have some big news for some of you that have been anxiously awaiting... the Willow Gathering Baskets are now restocked in the store just in time for making this festive display for the 4th of July. 

**Update : The baskets sold out almost immediately.  I am expecting to receive more this week or next, but I'm not able to guarantee that they will be available by the 4th of July.  You can still place your order and they will be shipped out in the next week or so.

The Gathering Basket comes with large water tubes to keep the hydrangeas hydrated.  It requires no floral skill - just buy 6-8 hydrangeas (blue would look great, too) and add flags.

We are having Emma's friends over on the 4th for a decorating and donuts party before the neighborhood bicycle & wagon parade.  I'll be hanging it on our front door for a couple of hours that morning, because it is well-shaded.  If you make it in advance, just be sure to keep the water-tubes filled.  Hydrangeas love to be hydrated.

I only have a limited supply of these Gathering Baskets for now, until they're stocked again for the Fall. 

I usually plant only white and blue flowers during the summer, so the flags look great with them.  I got these at Lowes for about $2 each.

Don't judge my house that is in major need of a power-wash... they should be starting demo in in just a couple of months and I'm getting lazy : )

In the spirit of the festive season, every package that goes out between now and the 4th will have a small bag of these fun Red, White & Blue Star Sprinkles.  I can't wait to sprinkle them on the donuts for our party and on top of the yogurt parfaits. 

The Red Celebration Candles (with the help of the sprinkles) make any simple dessert look like a festive 4th of July firework.



Another product I've added for pure convenience sake - Bamboo Pics & Skewers.  I used to buy these by the thousand when I was catering, but they are hard to find in smaller packs.  It usually requires me to make a special stop the day of a party to find them.  I figured that you probably have the same problem, so now you can order them along with your other supplies for a party.  They are just one of those things that make simple food look better.


I've labeled these sliders with Privet Berry Blue Folded Cards - they make great food display signs.  I especially like to use them when I want my guests to know what is in each item, like these burgers.


One more big announcement... the Summer Nautical Copper Cookie Cutters (that sold out even before I had had a chance to post them on the blog) are going to be restocked in time for 4th of July delivery!  



I hope you all are planning a fun and simple 4th of July celebration.  I highly recommend an early morning party like we are hosting - I can get everything set up the night before, everything will be wrapped up by 11am and we can spend the day at the pool.  This little "Donuts and Decorating" party is an annual tradition for us - what are your annual 4th of July celebrations?  Recipe & menu ideas welcome : )


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top